This project involved sensitive restorations and additions to a federation dwelling in Haberfield. Originally built in 1904, the dwelling was a display house in the Stanton Estate. The works involved careful reconstruction of heritage elements from period photographs, and a number of contemporary additions which referenced the materiality of the original dwelling – smooth plaster, dark stained timber ceilings, hardwood finishes.
Project team: Andrew Burns, Nath Rankothge. Photography © Brett Boardman Photography